Amoris laetitia Dubia
the 5 dubias of Amoris Laetita
1. Admitting to the sacraments Remarried divorcees are in a new union and who continue to live more uxorio (engaging in sexual relations).
2. Veritatis Splendor, 79. “on the existence of absolute moral norms that prohibit intrinsically evil acts and that are binding without exceptions,” is still valid.
3. “habitually lives in contradiction to a commandment of God’s law, as for instance the one that prohibits adultery” is living “in an objective situation of grave habitual sin.”
4. Veritatis Splendor, 80. the doctrine of intrinsically evil acts – if the doctrine from which even good intention cannot transform objects and acts which are intrinsically evil into good.
5. Veritatis Splendor, 56, “that emphasizes that conscience can never be authorized to legitimate exceptions to absolute moral norms that prohibit intrinsically evil acts by virtue of their object,” remains valid.